5414. Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71x-QdEZHQL._SX522_.jpg
From: Hold On, I'm Comin'; Year: 1966; Genre: Soul/R&B
Was listening to a bit of Sam & Dave yesterday while out for a drive and they've been on my mind ever since. This is one of their hit singles and has that great soul sound and amazing vocal talent they are best known for and were backed by Stax's legendary in-house band Booker T. & the MGs for the recording.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Georges Bizet - Carmen Overture

My song pick 4 years ago today: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Helpless

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rose Royce - Car Wash

My song pick 6 years ago today: Camel - Never Let Go

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Legend

My song pick 8 years ago today: Curved Air - Heaven (Never Seemed So Far Away)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alestorm - Rum

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Slave to the Rhythm

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pink Floyd - San Tropez

My song pick 12 years ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick 13 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick 14 years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn