5464. Funkadelic - First Ya Gotta Shake The Gate

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71w1cPLHgRL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: First Ya Gotta Shake The Gate; Year: 2014; Genre: Funk
Thought I'd go back to one of my favourite funk acts today and check out some of their newer material. This, the title track, definitely has the psychedelia and the groove of the band historically, but with a more contemporary take on it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Neil Young - Heart of Gold

My song pick 4 years ago today: April Wine - 21st Century Schizoid Man

My song pick 5 years ago today: Mr. Big - The Monster in Me

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Liberty City

My song pick 7 years ago today: Primus - The Air is Getting Slippery

My song pick 8 years ago today: Soundgarden - Halfway There

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jim Croce - Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Last Train to London

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Ventures - Walk-Don't Run

My song pick 14 years ago today: Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn