5459. Grand Funk Railroad - Nothing Is The Same

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/512EBPDjfRL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Closer to Home; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock
Just felt like some Grand Funk today and thought I'd pick a song from one one of my favourite albums from the band. I really love that driving bass and drums throughout this one.
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 3 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Sweet Hitch-Hiker

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jim Croce - I Got a Name

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Open Secrets

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Soul Searchers - Think

My song pick 8 years ago today: Soundgarden - My Wave

My song pick 9 years ago today: Midnight Oil - The Stars of Warburton

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - The Garden

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wicked Windows

My song pick 12 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Take Me Away

My song pick 13 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies

My song pick 14 years ago today: Fastball - The Way
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn