5471. Anita Ward - Ring My Bell

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51mdM+gYkBL.jpg
From: Songs of Love; Year: 1979; Genre: Disco/Soul
Happened to be thinking about this song today, so I'm making it my pick. This was one of the bigger disco hits from toward the later part of its era of popularity, at that even, it is still one that anybody who has heard it can probably recognize the catchy chorus and that "laser" sound effect. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Rainbow - Stargazer

My song pick 4 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Winery Dogs - Oblivion

My song pick 6 years ago today: Lipps Inc - Funkytown

My song pick 7 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1080 - Art of Fugue

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Inside

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nightwish - The Crow, the Owl and the Dove

My song pick 11 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man

My song pick 12 years ago today: PAIN featuring Anette Olzon - Follow Me

My song pick 13 years ago today: Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rush - Natural Science
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn