5458. Robert Knight - Everlasting Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51BLISKUF1L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Everlasting Love; Year: 1967; Genre: Soul/R&B/Pop
To be completely honest, I had never heard this, the original version of this song prior, and have instantly fell in love with it. Whilst it has been recorded many, many times over, the cover by Carl Carlton, which is quite similar, is the one I had heard and like the most, but this one is definitely right there with it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Gloryhammer - The Fires of Ancient Cosmic Destiny

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dave Edmunds - Girls Talk

My song pick 5 years ago today: Sky - Where Opposites Meet

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jigsaw - Cry ('Til The Tears Run Dry)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Piano Concerto No. 1

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jim Reeves & Patsy Cline - Have You Ever Been Lonely (Have You Ever Been Blue?)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Soundgarden - Worse Dreams

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - Quark, Strangeness and Charm

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steve Vai - Call it Sleep

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Denver - Calypso

My song pick 13 years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Idecide

My song pick 14 years ago today: Soft Cell - Tainted Love
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn