5451. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Stone Free

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/511p5QqAyEL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Are You Experienced; Year: 1967; Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Been having music from Jimi Hendrix on my mind for the last couple weeks or so and thought I'd choose another one of his songs. This is one of his first recordings from him and his band and is definitely a classic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Wallflowers - The Difference

My song pick 4 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Sedan Delivery

My song pick 5 years ago today: Genesis - Can-Utility and the Coastliners

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Cure - Friday I'm in Love

My song pick 7 years ago today: Carmen - Margarita

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ludwig Van Beethoven - Op.130 - String Quartet No.13 "Cavatina"

My song pick 9 years ago today: Wadsworth Mansion - Sweet Mary

My song pick 10 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

My song pick 11 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - C'est si bon

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Journeyman

My song pick 13 years ago today: Kansas - The Pinnacle

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Asche Zu Asche
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn