5461. Crash Test Dummies (feat. Ellen Reid) - The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81eGcYe+T+L._SX522_.jpg
From: The Best of Crash Test Dummies; Year: 2007 (1994); Genre: Alternative Rock
For the first time in many years I saw the film for which this song was part of its soundtrack: Dumb and Dumber. This one is, of course, also a cover originally written and recorded by XTC a couple years prior, which was also a hit, which shows that it was evidently a masterfully written and conceptualized song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know

My song pick 4 years ago today: Laura Branigan - Deep in the Dark

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bay City Rollers - I Only Want to Be With You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - One Brown Mouse

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - It's Over

My song pick 8 years ago today: Petula Clark - Kiss Me Goodbye

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - Toccata and Funk in D Minor

My song pick 10 years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

My song pick 11 years ago today: Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick 13 years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick 14 years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn