5469. Stanley Clarke - More Hot Fun

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51u93kHAjAL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Modern Man; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Jazz Fusion
Last night whilst driving home I had this album come on once again; thought I'd pick another from it. This rather funky tune is actually a continuation of the song Hot Fun from his previous album; a perfect piece of music to get you through the middle of the week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Seals & Crofts - Diamond Girl

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rick James - Call Me Up

My song pick 5 years ago today: Chris Squire - Hold Out Your Hand

My song pick 6 years ago today: Al Green - Back Up Train

My song pick 7 years ago today: Karla DeVito - Bloody Bess

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tom Petty - You Don't Know It Feels

My song pick 10 years ago today: Booker T. & the MGs - Melting Pot

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Don't Get Yourself In Trouble

My song pick 12 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

My song pick 13 years ago today: White Zombie - More Human Than Human

My song pick 14 years ago today: Marc Cohen - Walking In Memphis
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn