5475. The Outfield - Since You've Been Gone

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51NSRBk2lrL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Bangin'; Year: 1987; Genre: Rock/Pop
Thought I would check out The Outfield's second album, since I've yet to play it. I actually recognized some of the tunes on it; mostly ones that were hit singles, with this song being the lead and biggest hit from it.
Anyway, Since You've Been Gone has a lot of hooks like most of their popular material and has some great sound and musicianship throughout.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Yes - Lightning Strikes

My song pick 4 years ago today: Queensrÿche - For What It's Worth

My song pick 5 years ago today: Marillion - The New Kings

My song pick 6 years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.619 - Die ihr des Unermeßlichen Weltalls

My song pick 7 years ago today: Billy Joel - She's Got a Way

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rick James - Cold Blooded

My song pick 9 years ago today: Primus - Amos Moses

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Speak to Me/Breathe/On the Run

My song pick 11 years ago today: Aerosmith - Rag Doll

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Lennon - Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Fuel - Million Miles

My song pick 14 years ago today: Tom Petty - Runnin' Down A Dream
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn