3350. Icehouse - Walls

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61TQGwYSApL._SX522_.jpg
From: Icehouse; Year: 1980/1981; Genre: New Wave/Rock
I had no song in mind to pick today, so when thinking of a track I happened to think about the Australian band Icehouse; it seemed like a great idea. Music like this definitely brings back the memories; straight-up rock with a good helping of synth and a sprinkling of pop for good measure.

Hear Walls on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ten Years After - Let the Sky Fall

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Animate

My song pick three years ago today: War - The Cisco Kid

My song pick four years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships

My song pick five years ago today: Supertramp - Crime of the Century

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Benzin

My song pick seven years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Cannonball Rag

My song pick eight years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Voice

My song pick nine years ago today: W. A. Mozart - K.620 - The Magic Flute (Queen of the Night Aria)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade