4509. Boston - Sail Away

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81JLHrq471L._SX522_.jpg
From: Life, Love & Hope; Year: 2013; Genre: Rock
I heard this song for the first time the other day and I found it interesting, a lot of mixing of sounds. You can tell that Tom Scholz was us to his normal duty of over engineering his work, which almost always equals a very good product as a rule. This track has a very modern feel to it with some of the aspect he put into it. It's of course quite nice to hear the vocals of Brad Delp once again.

Hear Sail Away on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Coasters - Searchin'

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wooten, Chambers, Franceschini - Funky D

My song pick 3 years ago today: Elton John - Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

My song pick 4 years ago today: Paco de Lucía - La Barrosa (alegrías)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - I Fear You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Soundgarden - Blow Up the Outside World

My song pick 7 years ago today: Genesis - For Absent Friends

My song pick 8 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick 10 years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick 11 years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick 12 years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn