5517. 3rd Secret - Somewhere in Time

From: 3rd Secret; Year: 2022; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
The other day I learned of this album and supergroup's existence; I know it's been out already for a few months now, but I'm not a person who has his finger on the pulse of new music and/or sometimes I'm slow on the uptake even when it comes to things I really enjoy.
Anyhoo, for others like myself whom may not be aware, this is a project by members of bands who made up the Seattle grunge scene back in the early-mid 1990s. With alumni from the likes of Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, amongst others you would kind of figure out what they sound like. However, they are not a Temple of the Dog for the 2020s; their sound is actually fairly unique, but blended with that familiar grunge you've been hearing for about 30 some odd years now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Nightwish - Sleepwalker

My song pick 4 years ago today: Carmen - Tales of Spain

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Dragon Lady

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Sword - Apocryphon

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Slade - Slam the Hammer Down

My song pick 10 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Mensch

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Afterimage

My song pick 12 years ago today: Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice - The Last Supper (From Jesus Christ Superstar)

My song pick 13 years ago today: Megadeth - Sleepwalker

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - The Whipping Post
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn