5526. Vixen - Cryin'

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51fMebm6jaL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Vixen; Year: 1988; Genre: Glam Metal
Happened to hear some from the band yesterday and thought I would revisit their first album once again. This is one of the main singles off of the record, which has a sound more or less indicative of the time it was released.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Bobby Freeman - Do You Want To Dance?

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - If This Room Could Talk

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Grand Designs

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Trammps - Rubber Band

My song pick 7 years ago today: Johannes Tapissler - Credo

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bass Extremes - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick 10 years ago today: ZZ Top - La Grange

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Seemann

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze of Glory

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Who - The Seeker

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Beatles - Mr. Moonlight
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn