5537. Prepositions - (Do) Whatever Turns You On Pt.1 & 2

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0PBWMnamZ9TnlhsqkajILzzFqoZoP9f19iLIO5P8yyB6VVT3x__akZsJzaHOWvBwkC3W3DTs2EJNlwPH_GQG-zteHag_rh926IDkKXpPf6f16t3jEclNmeMdJJliE_Ub4ZJW6zbhsIy7Hf-OUlNF14lGTePUKt91ioYAc0P9tfI2fgGZ0Em841-4s/s1000/Movements.jpg
From: Movements; Year: 2005; Genre: Funk/Soul
Been enjoying this compilation of deep funky cuts since discovering it; here's another of my favourites from it. In this track those drums and bass are just perfect with every other part really being just the cherry on top; just a fun song personified.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Finntroll - Midvinterdraken

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Night in the Wilderness

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez

My song pick 6 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Entrow

My song pick 7 years ago today: Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - Duchess

My song pick 9 years ago today: ABBA - Arrival

My song pick 10 year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - The Old Apartment

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

My song pick 12 years ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn