3333. The Coasters - Three Cool Cats

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/9169-SXZuAL._SX522_.jpg
From: That Is Rock & Roll; Year: 1964 (1959); Genre: R&B/Doo-Wop
Almost everything's the number 3 today, so I had to pick an apropos song. This is a great B-Side classic from The Coasters, which made its album debut on their That Is Rock & Roll record in '64.

Hear Three Cool Cats on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Crazy Chicken

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - All You Need is Love

My song pick three years ago today: The Offspring - Gotta Get Away

My song pick four years ago today: Band of Horses - Knock, Knock

My song pick five years ago today: Three Dog Night - Heaven is in Your Mind

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - One & Only

My song pick seven years ago today: The Spiders - Back
 
My song pick eight years ago today: Nena - Mach Die Augen Auf
 
My song pick nine years ago today: The Offspring - Feelings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade