4629. Alestorm - No Quarter

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1rViAncrCL._SX522_.jpg
From: Black Sails at Midnight; Year: 2009; Genre: Folk Metal/Pirate Metal/Power Metal
This is an awesome instrumental piece from the pirate metal group Alestorm. No Quarter is very rousing and fun to headbang/dance to.

Hear No Quarter on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - The Changing Times

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Train Oasis

My song pick 3 years ago today: Johnny Winter - Blinded by Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Moody Blues - In the Beginning/Lovely to See You Again

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Tripudium Ad Bellum

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Rooster

My song pick 7 years ago today: Steve Vai - For the Love of God

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mastodon - Seabeast

My song pick 9 years ago today: Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Karussell - Wer Die Rose Ehrt

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Delgados - Accused of Stealing

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Always


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn