3089. Soundgarden - Like Suicide

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41P1443RDHL.jpg
From: Superunknown; Year: 1994; Genre: Hard Rock/Alternative Metal
After hearing a whole slew of music from that time it got in the mood for some 1990s alternative metal; of course Soundgarden is and always will be my favourite band from that scene, so I'm picking one of theirs.

Hear Like Suicide on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: D Train - You're the One for Me

My song pick two years ago today: Deep Purple - Child in Time

My song pick three years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey

My song pick four years ago today: Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores

My song pick five years ago today: Larry Greene - Through the Fire

My song pick six years ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick seven years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Anthem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)