3090. Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Lm%2BY97cKL._SX522_.jpg
From: Once Upon a Time; Year:1985; Genre: Rock/New Wave
Feeling like some '80s new wave/pop rock today; I knew that the band Simple Minds would be a good place to start and this hit single from the the mid '80s fit my mood quite well.

Hear Alive and Kicking on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Love Story

My song pick two years ago today: Primus - My Name is Mud

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - Mr. Roboto

My song pick four years ago today: Carmen - High Time

My song pick five years ago today: Stahlhammer - Strom Der Zeit

My song pick six years ago today: Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

My song pick seven years ago today: Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

My song pick eight years ago today: Two-Mix - White Reflection


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn