5280. Stevie Wonder - Someday At Christmas

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61iqu9s1kQL._SX522_.jpg
From: A Motown Christmas; Year: 1973; Genre: Soul/R&B/Motown/Christmas
Here's another nice Christmas offering, this time from the great Stevie Wonder off of the Christmas compilation Motown released back in the early 1970s. This one really give a good feeling for the time of year with the overall optimistic message and, of course, the classic Motown sound throughout.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Savatage - Not What You See

My song pick 4 years ago today: Winger - Without the Night

My song pick 5 years ago today: Eurythmics - Winter Wonderland

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jackson Browne - Running on Empty

My song pick 7 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - This Long Silence

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Stone of Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Crickets (Buddy Holley) - That'll Be the Day

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alestorm - Keelhauled

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - My God

My song pick 12 years ago today: Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime

My song pick 13 years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain (Closer to Home)

My song pick 14 years ago today: Pet Shop Boys - So Hard
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn