5269. Chicago - Sing a Mean Tune, Kid

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1uUm2SvSeL._SS500_.jpg
From: Chicago III; Year: 1971; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Funk/Soul
This is an amazing exhibition of musical prowess in the funk, rock, jazz, and soul styles across the board. There's so much to hear throughout the nine-minute piece of music, especially Terry Kath's great guitar playing for me in particular.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Rush - Ceiling Unlimited

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff

My song pick 5 years ago today: Joe Cocker - Feeling Alright

My song pick 6 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lady Sun

My song pick 7 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Keeps Me Wondering Why

My song pick 9 years ago today: Fred Astaire - Puttin' on the Ritz

My song pick 10 years ago today: Puhdys - Wenn Traume Sterben

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jim Reeves - It's Nothin' to Me

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - Twilight Zone

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Firm - Radioactive

My song pick 14 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn