5274. Los Lobos - Will the Wolf Survive?

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81bnvxM4FeL._SS500_.jpg
From: How Will the Wolf Survive?; Year: 1984; Genre: Latin Rock/Blues Rock
This is yet another band that I like that I have yet to choose a song from for my list. For me, their music back from the '80s is just excellent and the best time for the band's music in my opinion, although I have yet to hear their newest releases, so, we'll just stick an asterisk there for now. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

My song pick 4 years ago today: Victor Wooten - Zenergy

My song pick 5 years ago today: S.M.V. - Classical Thump (Jam)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Vangelis - Chariots of Fire - Titles

My song pick 7 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Forever Young

My song pick 9 years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

My song pick 10 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rain is Falling

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - Red Lenses

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Kinks - A Rock & Roll Fantasy

My song pick 13 years ago today: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - My Sunday Feeling
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn