5296. Jimmy Jules and the Nuclear Soul System - The New Year

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiF4vnNpzcyZydl0F-3jobPHMNWIxDKqQt-X5xDLjtSQUChL3wPbIqYhmfNo9pwdKAb8fQ_H7_-bKOokZ-7hjkHkAfV7BjC47M44-RXEQg200PLL_Q9JDZ0zrW8iw5g7ZMb6ud7PS_02iM/s320/maxresdefault.jpg
From: Xmas Done Got Funky; Year: 1977; Genre: Funk/Soul
Yet another year draws to a close and it just so happens that it's a Friday, so it's a good time for some funk to bring in the New Year. This seasonal song about the turning of a brand new year is perfect for a party where there's a lot of dancing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Scrawl - 11:59 (It's January)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?

My song pick 5 years ago today: Iron Maiden - When the Wild Wind Blows

My song pick 6 years ago today: Primus with The Fungi Ensemble - Farewell Wonkites

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin/Late Lament

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Old Rugged Cross

My song pick 9 years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - One Word

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

My song pick 11 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - The Sinister Minister

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Reise, Reise

My song pick 13 years ago today: Billy Joel - New York State Of Mind

My song pick 14 years ago today: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn