5279. Bob Rivers - Sled Zeppelin

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51B5MSTJR4L.jpg
From: More Twisted Christmas; Year: 1997; Genre: Rock/Christmas/Parody/Comedy
My child yesterday pointed out yesterday that Christmas was less than two weeks away, which came to me as kind of a shock I guess. Anyway, I figured I should get with the program and post some appropriate tunes. This parody of Led Zeppelin's song D'yer Mak'er done masterfully with the music that is based on the original song with perfectly crafted lyrics to bring a smile to your face and possibly some laughter as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Sylvia's Mother

My song pick 4 years ago today: John Denver - Goodbye Again

My song pick 5 years ago today: John McCutcheon - Christmas in the Trenches

My song pick 6 years ago today: Cybotron - Implosion

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Godzilla

My song pick 8 years ago today: Tangerine Dream - White Eagle

My song pick 9 years ago today: Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate

My song pick 11 years ago today: Top Gear Band - Red Light Spells Danger

My song pick 12 years ago today: Azteca - Love is a Stranger

My song pick 13 years ago today: Danzig - Mother

My song pick 14 years ago today: Savatage - Gutter Ballet
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn