5278. Jerry Reed - How Many Tomorrows

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71b19uehJ2L._SS500_.jpg
From: Cookin'; Year: 1970; Genre: Country/Pop
This song in particular is kind of odd for me in that I really did not like it on first impression, but as it goes on it becomes more and more interesting. By the bridge or "middle eight" it had finally caught my attention and had been building to by the modest 2:30 end of the song I had come to like it, so here it is: today's pick.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Hawkwind - Brainstorm

My song pick 4 years ago today: America - The Border

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - Machine Messiah

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Offspring - The Meaning of Life

My song pick 7 years ago today: Savatage - Degrees of Sanity

My song pick 8 years ago today: Extreme - Get the Funk Out

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around the Clock

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steve Vai - I'm the Hell Outta Here

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fear Factory - Replica

My song pick 12 years ago today: David Bowie - Changes

My song pick 13 years ago today: Heart - Black On Black II

My song pick 14 years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn