5292. Pallas - Northern Star

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91ytwIFGaEL._SS500_.jpg
From: The Dreams of Men; Year: 2005; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is such a beautiful and calming piece of music mostly played on the synthesizer/keyboards; excellent "headphone music."
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Badfinger - The Dreamer

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bad Company - Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy

My song pick 5 years ago today: Badfinger - Without You

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pat Benatar - Hell is for Children

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Headhunters feat. The Pointer Sisters - God Make Me Funky

My song pick 9 years ago today: Yes - Beyond & Before

My song pick 10 years ago today: Billy Joel - The Downeaster 'Alexa'

My song pick 11 years ago today: Oasis - Cast No Shadow

My song pick 12 years ago today: Nightwish - Wanderlust

My song pick 13 years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - Salt Peanuts

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn