5282. Hot & Sassy - Christmas Strutt

From: Christmas Strutt (single); Year: 1980; Genre: Funk/Christmas
Funky Christmas songs are not as rare as you might believe; there are actually almost too many to choose from. I admit, I hadn't heard this song prior to today, but that early '80s electronic funk combined with some early rap kind of make this one rather neat to hear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Duran Duran - A View to a Kill

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rammstein - Mehr

My song pick 5 years ago today: Melvins - Raise a Paw

My song pick 6 years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Never Enough

My song pick 7 years ago today: Twisted Sister - Heavy Metal Christmas (The Twelve Days of Christmas)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stratovarius - Learning to Fly

My song pick 9 years ago today: Miles Davis - Green in Blue

My song pick 10 years ago today: Tarot - Midwinter Nights

My song pick 11 years ago today: Henry Mancini - A Shot in the Dark

My song pick 12 years ago today: Finntroll - Jaktens Tid

My song pick 13 years ago today: Band of Horses - St. Augustine

My song pick 14 years ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn