5386. Harry Nilsson - Jump Into the Fire

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/515PtigXXWL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Nilsson Schmilsson; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
Here's another one from an artist that I have neglected to choose a song from prior. Whilst many think of mostly ballads when it comes to Harry Nilsson's material, this one is quite a hard rocker with an amazing rhythm section, especially the amazing Herbie Flowers' bass, where he pulls off some unorthodox techniques such as apparently de-tuning his bass while playing. Overall, this is an excellent track across the board with some great musicianship, writing and arranging.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Beat 'Em Up

My song pick 4 years ago today: ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses

My song pick 5 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Time Is On Your Side

My song pick 6 years ago today: Exile - Please Be There

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Speak

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - Living on a Knife Edge

My song pick 11 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Graveyard Train

My song pick 12 years ago today: Sethian - Blood Calling

My song pick 13 years ago today: Azteca - You Can't Take The Funk Out Of Me

My song pick 14 years ago today: Bryan Adams - Run To You
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In