4652. Of Monsters and Men - Alligator

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719ZYc0nhNL._SX522_.jpg
From: FEVER DREAM; Year: 2019; Genre: Indie Rock
I decided to give this album a listen recently and was surprised that thus far this is the only song I have heard that I like, which is kind of sad in my opinion. Most of the music on the disc is very modern pop oriented, but at least this song still has some of the sound from their previous albums that I really liked.

Hear Alligator on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Beat 'Em Up

My song pick 2 years ago today: ZZ Top - Cheap Sunglasses

My song pick 3 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Time Is On Your Side

My song pick 4 years ago today: Exile - Please Be There

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hank Williams - Hey Good Lookin'

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Speak

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Living on a Knife Edge

My song pick 9 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Graveyard Train

My song pick 10 years ago today: Sethian - Blood Calling

My song pick 11 years ago today: Azteca - You Can't Take The Funk Out Of Me

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bryan Adams - Run To You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn