1980 Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RFGXQGKTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Game; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock/Rockabilly
I'm having another one of those extremely busy mornings, so I'm having to make a quick pick. However, even though I am in a rush I still am choosing song from the year that coincides with my song pick number; today's is, of course 1980.
I was actually quite surprised when I saw that I hadn't pick this one, which is among my many favourites from the band. Overall this has to be not only one of their more fun songs to listen to, but as a musician to also play.

Watch the video clip to Crazy Little Thing Called Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Superstition

My song pick two years ago today: Journey - To Play Some Music

My song pick three years ago today: Apocalyptica featuring Till Lindemann - Helden

My song pick four years ago today: James Gang - Funk 49

My song pick five years ago today: Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine


Comments

  1. It's the Freddie Mercury guitar song! Whenever he picked a guitar up during a concert, it was to play this song and this song only.

    It's official - my blog articles are gone for good. PressHarbor finally got back to me and said they are no longer able to do the Blogware migrations. I should have done it months ago while I had the chance.

    At least I can now choose any blogging service I want if I decide to start another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That completely sucks. First, they don't tell you that they are ending their blogging service, then SURPRISE! Then they tell you that they'll hold onto it for you, and don't keep it. Hell, many of the free blogging sites wouldn't treat you like that, deplorable.
    Yeah, ever since what happened to you I've been downloading my blog locally on a weekly basis; I doubt Google or Blogger would do something like that, but wow.
    Anyway, be sure to send me the link to your new one if/when you start it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn