3087. Carmen - Viva mi Sevilla

From: Dancing on a Cold Wind; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
Whilst out last night, a song from Carmen came on my playlist and since it's still with me now in my mind I thought I would go ahead and pick it.
Viva mi Sevilla definitely fits the idea of mixing hard rock with Flamenco, and they do it so well. That big, fat sounding bass really drives the song right along; and the music is something to hear.

Hear Viva mi Sevilla on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Benny Goodman - Sing, Sing, Sing (With a Swing)

My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Dreams

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

My song pick four years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Superstition

My song pick five years ago today: Journey - To Play Some Music

My song pick six years ago today: Apocalyptica featuring Till Lindemann - Helden

My song pick seven years ago today: James Gang - Funk 49

My song pick eight years ago today: Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn