4516. Jigsaw - Come With Me

From: Aurora Borealis; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
Was drawing a blank today for my pick, so I went to one of my many standbys, which happened this time to be the band Jigsaw. This is one of my favourites off of their second album.

Hear Come With Me on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Three Dog Night - Nobody

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bootsy Collins - Sound Crack

My song pick 3 years ago today: Soundgarden - Limo Wreck

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jane's Addiction - Jane Says

My song pick 5 years ago today: Marillion - Bitter Suite

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dream Theater - These Walls

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Stick it Out

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nirvana - About a Girl

My song pick 9 years ago today: Forest - Gypsy Girl & Rambleaway

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steely Dan - Caves of Altamira

My song pick 11 years ago today: Free - All Right Now

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn