4523. Pallas - The Executioner (Bernie Goetz a Gun)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61gFyiZ%2BOLL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Wedge; Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock
Here's some more neo-prog/rock; this one being my favourite band of the type. I like the heavier sound of this song; it really launches into the choruses quite nicely.

Hear The Executioner (Bernie Goetz a Gun) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Band of Horses - Dull Times/The Moon

My song pick 2 years ago today: Los Bravos - Black is Black

My song pick 3 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Thank You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Helmet - Unsung

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Who - Doctor Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower

My song pick 7 years ago today: Billie Holiday - Summertime

My song pick 8 years ago today: David Bowie - Young Americans

My song pick 9 years ago today: Eric Robertson - "Spooked" on Classics

My song pick 10 years ago today: Antonio Salieri - Requiem in C-Minor (Piccolo Requiem)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Marmalade - Reflections of My Life

My song pick 12 years ago today: .38 Special - Same Old Feeling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn