4504. Rush - The Big Wheel

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/914sVPQbjZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Roll the Bones; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
I've always been a fan of the '80s/late '90s sound of Rush, just not my favourite era of the band, but still love the music from that era. This song doesn't have the big sound most think of from Rush and may not be a "cup of tea" for most fans of the band, however it has its place and is a good track on its own merits.

Hear The Big Wheel on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Genesis - Invisible Touch

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jim Croce - One Less Set of Footsteps

My song pick 3 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Jeremy Bender

My song pick 4 years ago today: Peter, Paul & Mary - I Dig Rock And Roll Music

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - So Tired

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mastodon - Iron Tusk

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rammstein - Rammlied

My song pick 8 years ago today: Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400

My song pick 9 years ago today: Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Ko-Ko

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Bastille Day

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Brave New World

My song pick 12 years ago today: C.W. McCall - Convoy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn