4525. Blue Öyster Cult - Let Go

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81++cxPiIzL._SS500_.jpg
From: Revölution By Night; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock
Picking another song from Blue Öyster Cult today; it's been in my mind for a while now. You can tell this song was meant to be an anthemesque track and is still fun to listen to.

Hear Let Go on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Head East - Since You've Been Gone

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bill Haley and his Comets - Shake, Rattle and Roll

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kansas - Fight Fire With Fire

My song pick 4 years ago today: Johnny Cash - Thanksgiving Prayer

My song pick 5 years ago today: Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie

My song pick 6 years ago today: Fates Warning - One Thousand Fires

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dick Dale - Bandito

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming

My song pick 10 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Crossfire

My song pick 11 years ago today: 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - ...And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn