4529. Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman

From: Joe Cocker; Year: 1972; Genre: Blues Rock/Soul
I've had music from Joe Cocker running through my mind this morning; took it as that I needed to pick another one of his songs. I remember hearing this one a lot whilst playing the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and thus it's been one I've kind of made a lot of memories attached to it.

Hear Woman to Woman on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jimmy Jules & The Nuclear Soul System - Xmas Done Got Funky

My song pick 2 years ago today: Queen - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 3 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Rise of the Chaos Wizards

My song pick 4 years ago today: Foghat - Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was a Fool)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Scratch & Sniff

My song pick 6 years ago today: Triumph - A World of Fantasy

My song pick 7 years ago today: Fats Waller - Jitterbug Waltz

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pibroch (Cap in Hand)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe

My song pick 10 years ago today: Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

My song pick 11 years ago today: John Denver - The Eagle and the Hawk

My song pick 12 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Liar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn