4524. The Steve Miller Band - My Own Space

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71L0UVDi5QL._SX522_.jpg
From: Book of Dreams; Year: 1977; Genre: Blues Rock
I've already chosen a lot of songs from this great album, so I'm going a bit deeper with this pick. As with most of the band's records from the '70s, this one is recorded and produced to be played in its entirety; I think they call it now "Album Oriented Rock" or something like that. Because of this track is quite digestible to all listeners if they like the singles from the record.

Hear My Own Space on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Foreigner - Hot Blooded

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jon Hendricks - No More

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bootsy's New Rubber Band - Funk Express Card

My song pick 4 years ago today: Marmalade - Rainbow

My song pick 5 years ago today: Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rammstein - Rosenrot

My song pick 7 years ago today: Count Basie - One O'Clock Jump

My song pick 8 years ago today: Nightwish - Storytime

My song pick 9 years ago today: Kay Kyser and His Orchestra - Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nightwish feat. Tapio Wilska - The Devil & the Deep Dark Ocean

My song pick 11 years ago today: Mason Proffit - Two Hangmen

My song pick 12 years ago today: Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn