4506. John Oliva's Pain - Looking for Nothing

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61ySfgDbg8L.jpg
From: Festival; Year: 2010; Genre: Rock
You can certainly hear the Beatles influence in this song; Paul McCartney's style in particular. There is more than enough of Jon Oliva and his own writing style in this one to keep it very much his own in my opinion though.

Hear Looking for Nothing on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Pallas - Arrive Alive

My song pick 2 years ago today: Devo - Are U X-perienced?

My song pick 3 years ago today: Nena - ? (Fragezeichen)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rush - Mission

My song pick 5 years ago today: Amnesty - Love Fades

My song pick 6 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Days Gone Down (Still Got The Light In Your Eyes)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Tommy James - Mirage

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - In Another Land

My song pick 9 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Satellite 15... The Final Frontier

My song pick 10 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Hold on Tight / Epilogue

My song pick 11 years ago today: C.W. McCall - Wolf Creek Pass

My song pick 12 years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I'm Driving My Life Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn