4511. Duran Duran - The Universe Alone

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71MP4G%2BZ-ZL._SX522_.jpg
From: Paper Gods; Year: 2015; Genre: New Wave/Pop
I felt like picking some newer Duran Duran today; I cannot say it's my favourite album from the band, but it's pretty good in its own right.

Hear The Universe Alone on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby

My song pick 2 years ago today: Marillion - Incommunicado

My song pick 3 years ago today: Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah

My song pick 4 years ago today: Missing Link - Time Will Change

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ian Anderson - The Engineer

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Royal Philharmonic - Limelight

My song pick 7 years ago today: George Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Land

My song pick 9 years ago today: Karussell - Tanzen

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - Tell Me Why

My song pick 11 years ago today: Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steve Winwood & Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn