4513. Grand Funk Railroad - Sin's a Good Man's Brother

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51S7uq9W6yL.jpg
From: Closer to Home; Year: 1970; Genre: Hard Rock
Been hearing a lot of Grand Funk Railroad today, so I thought I'd pick another one. This is some nice, riff heavy music with that hard edge I love to hear.

Hear Sin's a Good Man's Brother on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jimi Hendrix Experience - Burning of the Midnight Lamp

My song pick 2 years ago today: ABBA - Dance (While the Music Still Goes On)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Moonlight Serenade

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Old Black Cat

My song pick 5 years ago today: Parliament - Dr. Funkenstein

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pat Benatar - Rated X

My song pick 7 years ago today: Cab Calloway - Learnin' the Blues

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steve Vai - Bad Horsie

My song pick 9 years ago today: Fats Domino - Ain't That a Shame

My song pick 10 years ago today: ABBA - I Let the Music Speak

My song pick 11 years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - The Big Empty

My song pick 12 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Mr. Blue Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello