4500. Guns N' Roses - November Rain

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61xe-b196eL.jpg
From: Use Your Illusion I; Year: 1990; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Made it to 4500 songs picked as of today, which is also the beginning of a new month. Immediately this song came to mind when I saw it was November 1st; quite frankly I'm surprised I was yet to pick it. I remember when this song came out, it was quite big; you couldn't really go anywhere without hearing it. This GNR epic has aged pretty well, but for me personally it always takes me back to the early 1990s when I hear it.

Hear November Rain on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jethro Tull - War Child

My song pick 2 years ago today: Geddy Lee - Runaway Train

My song pick 3 years ago today: Yes - Step Beyond

My song pick 4 years ago today: Creed - Torn

My song pick 5 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Fox

My song pick 6 years ago today: Victor Wooten - When I Want to Get Funky

My song pick 7 years ago today: Curved Air - What Happens When You Blow Yourself Up?

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - We The People

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Red Barchetta

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

My song pick 11 years ago today: Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home

My song pick 12 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn