4503. Ozric Tentacles - Dissolution (The Clouds Disperse)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/619JbcjJ4sL.jpg
From: Pungent Effulgent; Year: 1989; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Space Rock/Progressive Rock
I'm in the mood for something off the wall today; can't go wrong with some Ozric Tentacles then. This really neat piece of music comes from one of their earlier albums that got, I guess, a proper release; they had quite a few albums prior, but were only released on cassette and such.

Hear Dissolution (The Clouds Disperse) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bob Dylan - Main Title Theme (Billy)

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pat Metheny - Bright Size Life

My song pick 3 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Back on the Road

My song pick 4 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Cinnamon Girl

My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Another Heart Breaks

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Critique Oblique

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hawkwind - Adjust Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Frank Zappa - Treacherous Cretins

My song pick 9 years ago today: Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra - Skyliner

My song pick 10 years ago today: Santana - Oye Como Va

My song pick 11 years ago today: Joe Walsh - Vote for Me

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn