4502. U2 - Seconds

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/816LHcgjwZL._SX522_.jpg
From: War; Year: 1983; Genre: Rock
A bit ago I was meaning to pick this song from U2, but another song just seemed like a better choice for that day. Now I'm finally able to get around to adding this one to my blog.

Hear Seconds on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Rammstein, featuring Viktoria Fersh - Moskau

My song pick 2 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Black Dog

My song pick 3 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Patience

My song pick 4 years ago today: Yes - It Was All We Knew

My song pick 5 years ago today: Billy Joel - Worse Comes to Worse

My song pick 6 years ago today: Marillion - Assassing

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Kismet in Suburbia

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Fable of a Failed Race

My song pick 9 years ago today: Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

My song pick 10 years ago today: Daft Punk - One More Time

My song pick 11 years ago today: Al Stewart - Time Passages

My song pick 12 years ago today: Stealer's Wheel - Star


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn