4515. Alestorm - Alestorm

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61LCvTaCF6L.jpg
From: No Grave But The Sea; Year: 2017; Genre: Power Metal/Pirate Metal
A lot of Alestorm's newest album has been coming up whilst driving, so I'm gonna pick one from it; it must be a sign, right?
Anyway, this is a song of the namesake of the band and it's a good one in their normal fun style we all love.

Hear Alestorm on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Osiris - War On The Bullshit

My song pick 2 years ago today: Triumph - Hard Road

My song pick 3 years ago today: AC/DC - Big Guns

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Yardbirds - For Your Love

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Thank You For The Feeling

My song pick 6 years ago today: Symphonic Theater of Dreams - The Ministry of Lost Souls

My song pick 7 years ago today: R.E.M. - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

My song pick 8 years ago today: Steely Dan - Bodhisattva

My song pick 9 years ago today: UFO - Rock Bottom

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Baker St. Muse

My song pick 11 years ago today: Toto - Hold the Line

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kissing Willie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn