4522. Twelfth Night - Fact and Fiction

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/411Q2D994GL.jpg
From: Fact and Fiction; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
In the mood for some Neo-Prog/Rock today; I have not picked one from Twelfth Night in a while, so I will now. This one definitely has that early '80s progressive rock feel to it: big sounding music with synth all around.

Hear Fact and Fiction on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Karussell - Verrückter Vormittag

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Eternal Mother - The Return

My song pick 3 years ago today: Warren Zevon - Hit Somebody! (The Hockey Song)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Danzig - Twist of Cain

My song pick 5 years ago today: Humble Pie - Black Coffee

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pallas - The Cross & the Crucible

My song pick 7 years ago today: Nirvana - Come As You Are

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hawkwind - Space Chase

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick 10 years ago today: Savatage - When the Crowds are Gone

My song pick 11 years ago today: Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy

My song pick 12 years ago today: Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn