6288. Rare Earth - I Couldn't Believe What Happened Last Night

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61G-a6r5SAL.jpg
From: Willie Remembers..; Year: 1972; Genre: Hard Rock/Funk Rock
Just a perfect time for another hard funky song from Rare Earth. I love how I can just put this album on and play whilst I work; time just flies on by.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Perfect Water

My song pick 6 years ago today: Cinderella - Gypsy Road

My song pick 7 years ago today: April Wine - Just Between You and Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Sky - Chiropodie No.1

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Headlong

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Chakachas - Jungle Fever

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Outlaws - The Valley of the Sioux

My song pick 12 years ago today: Candlebox - Far Behind

My song pick 13 years ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick 14 years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick 15 years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick 16 years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship