6273. Automat - The Genus

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjq9tBYd1PFzLJP3Wb9XHTj_V9ze6ERGrr-zT91qY2BxoqSvU1MFQI_oDVHJ_Fk5Ard0ebkIlIEXxvkHzmQuPAehd8xsLf_aodpcENfYaIPZHPc8TFNdiIYnMf9w3TKJ-UTfL3z4BWeSTk/w316-h320/R-41270-1190031683.jpeg.jpg
From: Automat; Year: 1978; Genre: Electronica/Disco/Progressive Rock
Don't have many more to choose from this electronic musical act with only their single album and with that only a single, multi track song for side one, of which today's pick is the final "movement." The Genus, along with the other two that precede it, are immense fun to experience if you have a good system to play it on or a quality set of headphones.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: The Moody Blues - No More Lies

My song pick 6 years ago today: 3 Inches of Blood - Wykydtron

My song pick 7 years ago today: Deep Purple - Call of the Wild

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Lively Ones - Surf Rider

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Rhythm Machine - You Got Action, You Got Me

My song pick 10 years ago today: Megadeth - Liar

My song pick 11 years ago today: Weather Report - Second Sunday in August

My song pick 12 years ago today: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

My song pick 13 years ago today: Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood

My song pick 14 years ago today: Hawkwind - Love in Space

My song pick 15 years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

My song pick 16 years ago today: Aerosmith - Cryin'
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship