6268. Ohio Players - Runnin' from the Devil

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71mmRWsF5nL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fire; Year: 1974; Genre: Funk/Soul
Had an urge to choose something from the Ohio Players on this Friday, and this is an excellent one and fits really good. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Rush - Scars

My song pick 6 years ago today: Megadeth - The Threat is Real

My song pick 7 years ago today: Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Oakum

My song pick 9 years ago today: Genesis - Man On the Corner

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Working John, Working Joe

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

My song pick 12 years ago today: Paris - Pale Horse, Pale Rider

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

My song pick 14 years ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick 15 years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick 16 years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship