3380. Aerosmith - Remember (Walking in the Sand)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81MsUrxvlDL._SX522_.jpg
From: Night in the Ruts; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
I've had Aerosmith on the brain most of the morning and thought I should probably pick one of their songs. I hadn't heard Aerosmith's amazing hard, bluesy cover of the hit '60s pop song by the Shangri-Las for a long time now, but it was one that came to me when thinking about which song to pick.

Hear Remember (Walking in the Sand) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: AC/DC - Money Talks

My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - People are Strange

My song pick three years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Minor Swing

My song pick four years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - A Plague of Lighthouse Keepers

My song pick five years ago today: Asia - Only Time Will Tell

My song pick six years ago today: British Whale (Justin Hawkins) - This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Both of Us

My song pick seven years ago today: Donald MacLeod - Field of Gold

My song pick eight years ago today: John Lennon (The Plastic Ono Band) - Hold On

My song pick nine years ago today: John Denver - Looking for Space


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn