3388. Mike + The Mechanics - All I Need is a Miracle

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71e8PhrBNOL._SX522_.jpg
From: Mike + The Mechanics; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
I heard this track come on the radio this morning and thought it would be a great pick; so, I guess I'm picking some more '80s popular music, why not?
This song, which is probably Mike Rutherford's side project's most noted hit, is another one that exemplifies that mid 1980s sound pretty well. Although overall more pop oriented and commercially targeted than what he was putting into Genesis, it still bled into and had an impact on their sound.

Hear All I Need Is a Miracle on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Ramble On

My song pick two years ago today: Cream - I Feel Free

My song pick three year ago today: Eddie Lang - Pickin' My Way

My song pick four years ago today: Sergei Rachmaninoff - Op. 27 - Symphony No. 2

My song pick five years ago today: AC/DC - Big Balls

My song pick six years ago today: The Guess Who - Hand Me Down World

My song pick seven years ago today: Finntroll - Skogens Hämnd

My song pick eight years ago today: Bon Jovi - These Days

My song pick nine years ago today: Yes - Roundabout


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade