3371. Savatage - Jesus Saves

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5115E57ZtvL.jpg
From: Streets: A Rock Opera; Year: 1991; Genre: Progressive Metal
I had Savatage on my mind since hearing them yesterday; Streets is always among my favourite albums from the band. In the concept of the rock opera this song is the introduction to the main character, DT Jesus, and is among the heavier tracks on the album.

Hear Jesus Saves on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - The Prisoner

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Way

My song pick three years ago today: Louis and Bebe Barron - Main Titles (Overture) from Forbidden Planet

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Anagram (for Mongo)

My song pick five years ago today: Sky - Troika

My song pick six years ago today: Mason Williams - Classical Gas

My song pick seven years ago today: Alexi Murdoch - Breathe

My song pick eight years ago today: Bad Company - Shooting Star

My song pick nine years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Skies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn